Please note that for security reasons, we operate a "Closed Loop" policy which means you must withdraw back to the last method that you deposited from.
When can I request a withdrawal?
You can withdraw from your account at any time, provided you have over £10 in your balance, are not bound by wagering requirements and you have no outstanding verification requests.
How do I withdraw?
To make a withdrawal simply go to My Account > Withdraw and enter the amount you want to withdraw. The minimum amount for withdrawals via the My Account section is £10. The maximum amount that can be processed in one transaction depends on your withdrawal method, as shown below.
|Deposit Method||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal|
How long will it take for my withdrawal to clear?
- Visa Debit card – We’ll process your winnings within 4-24 hours and once processed, it will take between 24-48 hours to clear back to your bank account.
- PayPal – We’ll process your winnings within 4-24 hours and once processed, it will clear back to your PayPal account right away.
- Paysafecard Account - We’ll process your winnings within 4-24 hours and once processed, it will clear back to your Paysafecard Account right away.
- Bank Account - We’ll process your winnings within 4-24 hours and once processed, it will take between 2-5 working days to clear back to your bank account.
Is my withdrawal affected by Bank Holidays?
Yes, if you have withdrawn via card or bank. Unfortunately, your bank is closed during a Bank Holiday, so they are not able to process your winnings as quickly as normal. For instance, if you request a withdrawal to a Visa Debit card on a Friday, and the Monday is a Bank Holiday, then it may not arrive until the following Wednesday.
Please note, methods such as e-wallets (PayPal) will not be affected by Bank Holidays as they have no clearing times.
Can I check on my withdrawal?
Of course! You can keep an eye on this by going to My Account > History > Transaction History. Here you will see a different status next to your withdrawal amount, depending on the progress of this:
• Pending: Your withdrawal has not yet been processed by us.
• Processed: Your funds have been processed by us, but it has not yet been received by your payment provider. You will receive an email at this stage to let you know that your winnings have left us.
• Success: For Visa Debit withdrawals, this means your payment provider’s automated systems have received the funds and they will be in your available balance soon. For Bank withdrawals, this means that they are within your Bank’s systems and you need to wait up to 5 working days to receive your winnings.
Will I be emailed about my withdrawal?
Yes, after you request a withdrawal, we send an email to you once your money has been processed by our Finance Team. We'll also advise in the email how long your winnings will then take to clear back to you, depending on your payment provider.
However, if you're making two or more withdrawals at the same time, these emails will look almost identical to your email provider. This means one email may be deleted as a duplicate and won't come through to you.
Not to worry though, the email's arrival doesn't affect the withdrawal itself so you will still receive this.